torstai 21. huhtikuuta 2011

little by little




I was very fortunate to have my beautiful cousin to model for me in this shoot. She has a great personality which I tried my best to capture. She differences from the norms in a refreshing way. If anything, she's special. We were trying different outfits on and I could just see her transforming into this beautiful young woman. I'm looking forward to see how she will grow to be like and really hope she continues to embrace her own, unique way of being.














2 kommenttia:

  1. Vähän tää http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zc8XUhX1B_U/TbCRH3Q065I/AAAAAAAABEw/89zQSGsj6Ao/s1600/DSC06702.JPG kuva on hyvä! Hyvä tytöt! <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hups, mul oli tää kuvien lisäily viel vähän kesken. Nyt tuli jotain uusia viel! Mut siis Kaisa on kyllä ilmiömäinen malli!

    VastaaPoista